- IRS Marks Military Appreciation Month
Find out what tax benefits are available to military members and their families.
- Special Tax Considerations for Disabled Veterans
Our resource page provides info on tax credits and benefits, asset-building opportunities and more.
- Military Tax Tips Video
Our video discusses the tax credits and deductions available to members of the military.
- Combating ID theft and refund fraud
Our new processes help prevent refund fraud, investigate ID theft crimes and help victims.
- Taxpayer Guide to Identity Theft
Learn about tax-related ID theft, what happens if you’re a victim and what to do about it.
- Watch our videos on identity theft
Protect yourself from ID theft and find out how we can help if you're a victim.
- See Pub. 5196 on employer reporting requirements
Many large employers must report health coverage information in early 2016.
- See Pub. 5215 on provider reporting requirements
Insurers or others providing minimum essential coverage to individuals must report information in early 2016.
- Health care and taxes on IRS.gov/ACA
Find out how the health care law may affect you and your tax return.